Tune-in to 93.1 Coast Country in the afternoons with Chris Rhoads to find out how you can win a pair of 3-day admission + UNOH Fanzone passes!
So much more than racing! This is THE place to be for all your Biketoberfest entertainment. Enjoy live music, a Hot Leathers fashion show, drink specials, vendors and much more. Thursday, October 17 through Sunday, October 20.
Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP for more information on the free marketplace or to buy race tickets.
- Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley will have live music, contests and more
- The Area’s Largest Motorcycle Marketplace located in front of Daytona International Speedway along International Speedway Blvd.
- Open Thursday, October 17-Saturday, October 19 from 9am–6pm and Sunday, October 20 from 9am-12pm.
- FREE admission
- Enter/view the Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger Bike Show on Friday, October 18, 10 am–3 pm
- Hot Leathers Fashion Show on Saturday, October 19 starting at 1pm
- Full Throttle Magazine Bike Show presented by GEICO on Saturday, October 19 from 9am-5pm
Watch the on-track action all weekend long! Friday kicks off with the Team Hammer Riding School and Saturday and Sunday features the Championship Cup Series (CCS) and the American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA) competing on Daytona’s 3.51-mile road course.
Infield admission is only $10 on Friday and $25 per day on Saturday and Sunday; or purchase a three-day ticket in advance for $50. All tickets include access to the infield, UNOH Fanzone and the garage as well as FREE parking!
Kids 12 and under are FREE all weekend!
CCS (Championship Cup Series) Race of Champions brings together hundreds of amateur and semi-pro
riders from across the country. Riders compete all year in their home region, with the top riders from
each region earning the right to race for a championship on Daytona International Speedway’s road
ASRA (American Sportbike Racing Association) returns to Daytona International Speedway to crown their season champions.
Camping and Trailer Parking
- RV camping with hook-ups available for $295 and without hook-ups for $175.
- Both RV camping experiences include two three-day adult admissions. Kids 12 and under are FREE!
- Tent camping is FREE in Daytona’s infield with your daily or weekend admission ticket.
- Store your motorcycle trailer in the Speedway’s GEICO Park West lot for just $25 for the week; no camping or race ticket required.