Listen to 93.1 Coast Country to win tickets!
Kingbird will be hosting a live radio remote from Magic of Lights on December 8th from 6-7pm!
Celebrate with Lights
This holiday season, the “World Center of Racing,” will once again transform into a holiday wonderland with the Magic of Lights™. Daytona International Speedway is among seven cities that will host the Magic of Lights holiday experience. Beginning Nov. 16 and running every day through Dec. 31, guests will be able to enjoy this new holiday drive-through tradition at Daytona International Speedway. A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights will benefit Florida Hospital Foundation.
The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours building, through the state-of-the-art motorsports facility and conclude in the Midway display area outside the facility. The Magic of Lights entrance is located at 441 Midway Ave. Daytona Beach, FL.
Pre-Sale Price (Available until Nov. 1):
- Car/Motorcycle (up to 9 passengers) – $17
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) – $35*
- Car/Motorcycle (up to 9 passengers) – $20
- Car Dash Pass – $40
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) – $40*
- Limo/Party Bus Dash Pass – $60*
Gate Price (Monday-Thursday):
- Car/Motorcycle (Up to 9 passengers) – $25
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) – $45*
Gate Price (Friday-Sunday):
- Car/Motorcycle (Up to 9 passengers) – $30
- Car Dash pass – $45
- Limo/Party Bus (10-16 passenger capacity) – $50*
- Limo/Party Bus Dash Pass – $70*
*Any vehicle with more than three rows of seating is considered an oversized vehicle and will pay the Limo/Party Bus price. These vehicles could include limousines, 15-passenger vans, etc. Please note that tour buses are not permitted and all vehicles entering the Magic of Lights must be no taller than 9 feet, 6 inches.
Connect with the Magic of Lights!
For more information on the Magic of Lights visit MagicOfLights.com.