SINGLE-DAY TICKETS ON SALE now.
REGISTER TO WIN FREE TICKETS FROM 93.1 COAST COUNTRY HERE: https://www.facebook.com/wkrofm/app/1418210811744035/
Three-Day Weekend Passes, VIP Packages, Camping, Parking and Travel Packages Still Available!
Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Brooks & Dunn, Thomas Rhett,
Hank Williams Jr., Jake Owen, Martina McBride, Kip Moore, Dan + Shay, Jamey Johnson and More at Daytona International Speedway Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28, 2017
(Daytona Beach, Fla.) – January 5, 2017 – Organizers today announced the Country 500 Music Festival day-by-day lineup and single-day tickets will go on sale for the first time on Tuesday, January 10. The advanced single-day ticket price will be $75 through January 31. All tickets (single-day & three-day tickets), VIP packages, camping and travel packages are available through Country500.com. VIP and camping are available only as three-day weekend packages. Single-day parking will also be available for purchase the first time.
Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at Daytona – is scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend, May 26, 27 & 28, 2017. Country 500 takes place on the infield of the world-famous Daytona International Speedway, inside the hallowed grounds of one of the most iconic motorsports venues in the world.
The day-by-day lineup for Country 500 features:
Friday, May 26
Miranda Lambert, Brooks & Dunn, Jake Owen, A Thousand Horses, Colt Ford, The Marshall Tucker Band, Pat Green, Margo Price, The Swon Brothers, Mo Pitney and LANco
Saturday, May 27
Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, Hank Williams Jr., Martina McBride, Chase Rice, Dan + Shay, Maddie & Tae, Kristian Bush, Aubrie Sellers, William Michael Morgan and Simba Jordan
Sunday, May 28
Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Chris Janson, Jamey Johnson, Easton Corbin, Eric Paslay, Maggie Rose, Mark Chesnutt and Asleep at the Wheel
Country 500 festivities are spread over three days and nights. Just as it is for the great races at the Speedway, Country 500 allows fans to actually camp out in the infield, literally inside the festival. A full range of camping opportunities is available for virtually any budget, from pitching a tent to deluxe RV locations. Country 500 also offers on-site lodging and travel packages for a hassle-free way to enjoy the festival. Travel packages include hotel accommodations, round trip transportation to the festival grounds and official t-shirts plus festival admission. Visit Country500.com for information on the on-site lodging opportunities and travel packages.
Visit Country500.com or call 1-844-500-FEST for tickets, VIP, camping, parking, and other festival information. Make sure to sign up on the Country 500 mailing list and get all the festival info as it becomes available. Customizable travel packages, on-site lodging opportunities and a list of special discount hotel rates are also available at Country500.com.
Sponsors of Country 500 include Budweiser, Toyota and Monster Energy.
Country 500 Single-Day & Three-Day Weekend Festival Passes
SINGLE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET – ($75, Early-Bird Price through Jan. 31; starting Feb. 1, $85)
- One-day general admission purchased specifically for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Includes access to performances by all bands appearing on a single day, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings for purchase from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, official festival merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements and much more
- Admission into festival grounds only; single-day ticket holders will not be permitted to enter any of the campgrounds
THREE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION WEEKEND PASS – ($200)
- General Admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
- New in 2017 – all three-day ticket holders will have re-entry privileges
- Early admission to Country 500 each day
- Access to performances by more than 30 bands over the three days on the Country 500 Stage (note new location for 2017 to comfortably accommodate a larger audience) and in the Bluebird Theater, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements, artist meet and greets, and much more
- Access to the Infield Campgrounds ONLY with separate campground wristband
VIP PACKAGES – ($699 & $999)
COUNTRY 500 offers two different VIP Packages, the VIP PIT PASS ($699) and the CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE ($999). Visit Country500.com for details on each package.